This put up is concerning the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates concerning Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there is no such thing as a official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but concerning these newest developments. If you’re planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One 12 months
These are a number of the current updates concerning the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a number of the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the price of refusal and denial price for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nevertheless, Dubai continues to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Often, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days depends upon the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa continues to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Price of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is likely one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance price is nearly 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big enhance within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance price.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection price of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless price of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Beneath 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace concerning Nigerian males which can be 35 years and beneath. We additionally seen a development for single Nigerian males who are usually not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males below 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace concerning travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR take a look at facility. It’s the new normal requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid take a look at carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other take a look at on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai Via Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you may journey to Dubai via Kenya Airways, However you need to be sure that the airline shall be having a protracted layover. That is to present room for the immediate take a look at on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Lots of of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we seen the UAE is just not at the moment renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. Many of the functions acquired rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has develop into more durable than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you’ve gotten been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it onerous to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Doable Causes for these developments
- Enhance in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the current prison actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many instances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at the moment in a federal jail in the US of America. He’s at the moment going through a number of prison fees. Some folks claimed a number of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current prison actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current growth is a excessive enhance in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks useless and others injured. These may additionally be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians have been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this may increasingly someway be related to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending situation between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This situation continues to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may increasingly even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE in quest of greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: At all times make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Make sure that your profile doesn’t counsel you might be into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of prison exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has develop into a positive solution to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose shoppers are on a needed listing or whose shopper has achieved one thing up to now. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. At all times make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Beneath is the listing of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
If you’re nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai in quest of jobs. You might also need to droop visiting Dubai for now for those who would not have one thing crucial to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You may nonetheless apply to your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at the moment being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.